Tips for Creating an Entertaining Wedding Reception
After your wedding ceremony has come to an end, you will make your way to the reception and the fun festivities that await you and your guests. There is no doubt that your wedding day will be an unforgettable experience for both you and your partner, but what makes your reception memorable for your guests?
There are a few entertainment ideas that you can use to spice up your reception! Are you aware of what they are?
We know how important it is for your wedding celebration to be a hit! That’s why, here at DJ Brock Weddings, we have decided to share a few tips for creating an entertaining wedding reception. Would you like to discover what they are? If so, continue reading:
- Kids Will Be Kids. Weddings are fun for kids, but there just seems to be too little for them to do. You can solve this problem when you create a table just for them, filled with items such as activity and coloring books and glow sticks.
- Your Favors. Have you started working on creating the perfect wedding favors? This is your chance to make a lasting impression and show off your wedding creativity. Go big or go home.
- Newlywed Dance. Hearts will be gushing as your guests watch you share your first dance as newlyweds. You can surprise your guests by switching up the tempo and style with an upbeat and choreographed number. Everyone will certainly be surprised!
- A Toast to Remember. You don’t always need a long speech to make your point or communicate great meaning. You can ask your guests to keep their toasts short and sweet so that everyone can get back to celebrating as fast as possible.
- The Life of The Party. Bring some unique personality to your special day with a DJ! Not only will you get great music from beginning to end, but your DJ will create a welcoming atmosphere for you and your guests with their award-winning personality.
Are these reception tips piquing your interest? If so, they will certainly make a lovely addition to the creation of your big day. Here at DJ Brock Weddings, as a Lake Tahoe wedding DJ, we are happy to help make your wedding day a complete success. Please contact us today to book your wedding DJ in Tahoe.
AUTHOR: Marketing Marriage
Photo Credit: Christina Wehbe Studios