Dancing is such a vital form of entertainment for any wedding. Your guests will come for your nuptials, of course. However, they will certainly be looking forward to the fun experiences that they will encounter during your reception. While the bouquet toss and cake cutting ceremony are well anticipated, you can expect that dancing will certainly be a crowd pleaser, especially your first dance.Read More
You and your partner are planning your special day! Therefore, you will certainly want each and every detail to represent your interests, especially when it comes to your wedding music. However, with so many songs that fill the world, there are certainly some that you probably aren’t too fond of.Read More
When you think of planning a wedding, you will most likely consider your menu and décor. However, it is important to remember that you wedding music should be a prominent element of your planning as well. After all, music will be the main form of entertainment for such a celebratory occasion.Read More
Everyone loves a great wedding! Delicious food, festive favors, and great entertainment will certainly make for a celebratory day. However, for your entertainment to be exceptional, there are some aspects that you will want to consider as you plan yours.Read More
How do you envision your first dance as newlyweds? Will you be choosing a modern song? Maybe something a little more upbeat? Or, will you choose an instrumental sound? No matter your choice, know that this is your time to shine out on the dance floor!
However, if you are a couple who appreciates some classic tunes, you may be at a loss of some songs that would be perfect for your first dance.
Here at DJ Brock Weddings, we understand that music is what makes moments within a wedding reception so much better, such as your first dance. That’s why we have gathered some classic first dance songs to assist in inspiring your choice. If you are interested in learning what these songs are, be sure to continue reading for some great insight:
- Can’t Help Falling in Love. If there is one thing that your wedding represents, it’s love! There is nothing more romantic than two people who have fallen in love, and committed themselves to one another. Therefore, Can’t Help Falling in Love by Elvis Presley would certainly be a grand choice for such an intimate dance within your wedding reception.
- At Last. If you feel as though, at last, your lonely days are over, and your life is like a song, then At Last by Etta James couldn’t be a more appropriate song choice for your first dance. This song certainly reflects that you are so happy to have met your partner, and look forward to your future growing together.
- Fly Me to the Moon. Sometimes, the emotion of love can feel out of this world. If you feel as though you are soaring through the clouds, flying to the moon, because of the love and happiness that your partner provides you with, then choose Fly Me to the Moon by Frank Sinatra for your first dance. This classic song depicts love in the most unique way.
If you have yet to choose a classic song for your first dance, consider one of these wonderful options! In addition, if you are still seeking a Lake Tahoe wedding DJ, please feel free to contact us here at DJ Brock Weddings. We look forward to the opportunity to provide your Lake Tahoe wedding music.
Many DJs fill the world. Therefore, it may pose and tricky to choose just one to provide the music for your wedding. The role of your DJ is not just to provide wonderful music, but to also encourage guests to get out on the dance floor, make announcements, and read the room for a successful presentation of music, leading to festive dancing.Read More
There is no doubt that planning a wedding is a big task! You will spend such a great deal of time developing each and every element to complement your vision. So, it is only understandable that the creation of your big day can cause a bit of stress.Read More
Your first dance should represent nothing but romance! After all, this is such a loving day for you and your partner. With many songs choices available to choose form, you will certainly not be at a loss for inspiration. However, if romance is what you seek, you will want to ensure that the right song is chosen for this special moment.Read More
You will be filled with so much inspiration as you plan your wedding. With many traditions and plenty of etiquette to follow, you will certainly not be at a loss for creativity. As you plan, you will also be exposed to many trends that are everchanging and filling the world of weddings, especially when it comes to your wedding music.Read More
Have you imagined walking down the aisle since you were a little girl? If so, it’s only understandable that you want this moment to be perfect. However, in this day and age, we are proud to show off our style in every situation possible, and you can do so with the right music! After all, this is your moment to shine.Read More
The Beatles, being such an iconic band, have certainly made their mark on the world! With many songs presented throughout the years, they certainly have a wide collection of diverse music that would pose as wonderful options to incorporate into your wedding playlist.
Many moments will be showcased within your wedding, most of which can be accompanied by the perfect song. Do you know that many songs by the Beatles would be great options for these special moments?
Inspiring wedding music to couples planning their big day is such an honor! That’s why, here at DJ Brock Weddings, we have gathered some of the top songs by the Beatles that would be wonderful to incorporate into your wedding. Are you curious to learn what these songs are? If so, continue reading to discover more:
- Your romantic first dance. The first dance that you share with your partner as newlyweds should be an intimate and special moment. After all, your big day should be all about the love that you share together as a couple. For such a romantic event, consider choosing Something by the Beatles. Showcasing that you love every little detail about your partner, from the way they move to their smile, and the fact that your love will continue to grow, this certainly is a beautiful song choice for such a heartfelt moment.
- Hit the dance floor! Your wedding guests will want to dance to some upbeat and festive music throughout your celebration. Get everyone moving and grooving to Eight Days a Week by the Beatles. Not only does this song showcase great rhythm, but the lyrics will flow right into what your big day is all about, love! Highlighting that you will always need the love of your partner, each and every day, this is the perfect song to get everyone in a great mood.
- Say goodbye. After hours of celebrating with your guests, it will be time to say goodbye. Take part in a last dance to let everyone know that you are ready to jet off to your honeymoon. To bid farewell, consider Here Comes the Sun by the Beatles. Representing that your journey in life is just beginning, as the sun rises upon your marriage, could there be a better option to exit your wedding to? We think not!
So many wonderful songs are presented by the Beatles. These are just a few that would pose as great additions to your big day. If you are prepared to book your Lake Tahoe DJ, please feel free to get in touch with DJ Brock Weddings. We look forward to providing your Lake Tahoe wedding with lively music.
Your first dance, being such an intimate moment within your wedding reception, should certainly be complemented with the right song. With your relationship being unique to you and your partner, your first song can be as well.Read More
It’s no surprise that music will create the atmosphere for your wedding. With the right songs, you and your guests can thoroughly enjoy your big day, and each event within it. From your first dance to your bouquet toss, you can choose a unique song to complement each!Read More
Every wedding is full of romance! However, fun should be a prominent feature as well. Music will be the main form of entertainment within your reception. Therefore, your playlist should certainly be constructed the right way.Read More
Your wedding, being such an eventful occasion, should certainly reflect the right sound. With many genres of music that fill that world, you certainly aren’t limited when it comes to songs to play within your wedding reception.Read More
Your wedding rehearsal dinner poses as a time to relax with your friends and family as you prepare for your big day. With all of the stress that has gone into your wedding planning, surely you will want to enjoy an evening where you can unwind, let loose, and catch your breath before your walk down the aisle.Read More
As wedding DJs, we understand what it takes to make your wedding spectacular! It is important to remember that music not only occurs during your wedding reception, but the second you walk down the aisle, all the way until your big exit as a newlywed couple.Read More
Flowing across the dance floor with your partner, family, and friends will be such a highlight within your wedding reception. Music is what will set the atmosphere for your big day, as well as provide entertainment. While some may think that music is just music, there is a lot more that should go into its planning when it comes to an event as special as a wedding.Read More
Your wedding day not only consists of meaningful vows, delicious food, and gorgeous décor, but music too! It all begins was your guests take their seats before your ceremony, and ends as you make your exit at the end of the night as newlywed husband and wife.Read More
One of the top priorities of your wedding day will be ensuring that your guests have a great time! You will of course offer delectable food, and let’s not forget the entertainment of the bouquet and garter toss. However, your music will be what really gets the celebration started!Read More