You and your partner will be the center of attention on your big day! Therefore, you certainly won’t want to lack any pizzazz when you are out on the dance floor. With festive dance moves, you can have confidence in your presentation, and ensure that your guests are thoroughly entertained.Read More
You will be so busy planning your dream wedding! From your flowers to your cake, each little detail is of importance for tying your vision together. However, with so much to plan, it can be easy for some aspects to get set on the backburner, or forgotten.Read More
Guests of all ages will attend your wedding. From your littlest flower girl to your grandparents, you can guarantee that there will be a wide range of musical preferences present. Each of your guests, regardless of their age, deserves to hear music that they like. Don’t you agree?Read More
Your will, of course, want to create your first dance as newlyweds to be an incredibly special moment! With a beautiful song, a little chorography, and even some spotlights, you can develop your special dance to be unique to you and your partner.Read More
Exiting your wedding as newlyweds will be truly exciting! You have vowed your love to one another, sealed it with a kiss, had your first dance, and celebrated with all of your closest friends and family members. It will then be time to venture off to your honeymoon, and begin your marriage.Read More
Walking down the aisle will be such a highlight on your wedding day. You will make your grand debut, all dolled up in your beautiful gown, as journey towards your soulmate. Most often, brides choose to venture down the aisle to the traditional Wedding March. However, know that it is not your only option!Read More
There are so many songs in the world! Many of which would be an ideal choice for your first dance. However, it’s your big day, and this song shouldn’t just be chosen, but given careful consideration. After all, it is the moment where you and your partner will shine on the dance floor.Read More
With so many events that will take place within your wedding, such as your first dance and bouquet toss, surely you have chosen songs to accompany them. Seeing as each event presents its own length of time, as does each song, you will want to ensure that the timing is just right.Read More
We have such a passion for music! If you do as well, you can evoke it throughout your wedding. Music has the ability to provide so much happiness and joy. With just one song, you can transform your mood from down to upbeat and happy.Read More
Dancing is such a vital form of entertainment for any wedding. Your guests will come for your nuptials, of course. However, they will certainly be looking forward to the fun experiences that they will encounter during your reception. While the bouquet toss and cake cutting ceremony are well anticipated, you can expect that dancing will certainly be a crowd pleaser, especially your first dance.Read More
You and your partner are planning your special day! Therefore, you will certainly want each and every detail to represent your interests, especially when it comes to your wedding music. However, with so many songs that fill the world, there are certainly some that you probably aren’t too fond of.Read More
When you think of planning a wedding, you will most likely consider your menu and décor. However, it is important to remember that you wedding music should be a prominent element of your planning as well. After all, music will be the main form of entertainment for such a celebratory occasion.Read More
Everyone loves a great wedding! Delicious food, festive favors, and great entertainment will certainly make for a celebratory day. However, for your entertainment to be exceptional, there are some aspects that you will want to consider as you plan yours.Read More
How do you envision your first dance as newlyweds? Will you be choosing a modern song? Maybe something a little more upbeat? Or, will you choose an instrumental sound? No matter your choice, know that this is your time to shine out on the dance floor!
However, if you are a couple who appreciates some classic tunes, you may be at a loss of some songs that would be perfect for your first dance.
Here at DJ Brock Weddings, we understand that music is what makes moments within a wedding reception so much better, such as your first dance. That’s why we have gathered some classic first dance songs to assist in inspiring your choice. If you are interested in learning what these songs are, be sure to continue reading for some great insight:
- Can’t Help Falling in Love. If there is one thing that your wedding represents, it’s love! There is nothing more romantic than two people who have fallen in love, and committed themselves to one another. Therefore, Can’t Help Falling in Love by Elvis Presley would certainly be a grand choice for such an intimate dance within your wedding reception.
- At Last. If you feel as though, at last, your lonely days are over, and your life is like a song, then At Last by Etta James couldn’t be a more appropriate song choice for your first dance. This song certainly reflects that you are so happy to have met your partner, and look forward to your future growing together.
- Fly Me to the Moon. Sometimes, the emotion of love can feel out of this world. If you feel as though you are soaring through the clouds, flying to the moon, because of the love and happiness that your partner provides you with, then choose Fly Me to the Moon by Frank Sinatra for your first dance. This classic song depicts love in the most unique way.
If you have yet to choose a classic song for your first dance, consider one of these wonderful options! In addition, if you are still seeking a Lake Tahoe wedding DJ, please feel free to contact us here at DJ Brock Weddings. We look forward to the opportunity to provide your Lake Tahoe wedding music.
Many DJs fill the world. Therefore, it may pose and tricky to choose just one to provide the music for your wedding. The role of your DJ is not just to provide wonderful music, but to also encourage guests to get out on the dance floor, make announcements, and read the room for a successful presentation of music, leading to festive dancing.Read More
There is no doubt that planning a wedding is a big task! You will spend such a great deal of time developing each and every element to complement your vision. So, it is only understandable that the creation of your big day can cause a bit of stress.Read More
Your first dance should represent nothing but romance! After all, this is such a loving day for you and your partner. With many songs choices available to choose form, you will certainly not be at a loss for inspiration. However, if romance is what you seek, you will want to ensure that the right song is chosen for this special moment.Read More
You will be filled with so much inspiration as you plan your wedding. With many traditions and plenty of etiquette to follow, you will certainly not be at a loss for creativity. As you plan, you will also be exposed to many trends that are everchanging and filling the world of weddings, especially when it comes to your wedding music.Read More
Have you imagined walking down the aisle since you were a little girl? If so, it’s only understandable that you want this moment to be perfect. However, in this day and age, we are proud to show off our style in every situation possible, and you can do so with the right music! After all, this is your moment to shine.Read More
The Beatles, being such an iconic band, have certainly made their mark on the world! With many songs presented throughout the years, they certainly have a wide collection of diverse music that would pose as wonderful options to incorporate into your wedding playlist.
Many moments will be showcased within your wedding, most of which can be accompanied by the perfect song. Do you know that many songs by the Beatles would be great options for these special moments?
Inspiring wedding music to couples planning their big day is such an honor! That’s why, here at DJ Brock Weddings, we have gathered some of the top songs by the Beatles that would be wonderful to incorporate into your wedding. Are you curious to learn what these songs are? If so, continue reading to discover more:
- Your romantic first dance. The first dance that you share with your partner as newlyweds should be an intimate and special moment. After all, your big day should be all about the love that you share together as a couple. For such a romantic event, consider choosing Something by the Beatles. Showcasing that you love every little detail about your partner, from the way they move to their smile, and the fact that your love will continue to grow, this certainly is a beautiful song choice for such a heartfelt moment.
- Hit the dance floor! Your wedding guests will want to dance to some upbeat and festive music throughout your celebration. Get everyone moving and grooving to Eight Days a Week by the Beatles. Not only does this song showcase great rhythm, but the lyrics will flow right into what your big day is all about, love! Highlighting that you will always need the love of your partner, each and every day, this is the perfect song to get everyone in a great mood.
- Say goodbye. After hours of celebrating with your guests, it will be time to say goodbye. Take part in a last dance to let everyone know that you are ready to jet off to your honeymoon. To bid farewell, consider Here Comes the Sun by the Beatles. Representing that your journey in life is just beginning, as the sun rises upon your marriage, could there be a better option to exit your wedding to? We think not!
So many wonderful songs are presented by the Beatles. These are just a few that would pose as great additions to your big day. If you are prepared to book your Lake Tahoe DJ, please feel free to get in touch with DJ Brock Weddings. We look forward to providing your Lake Tahoe wedding with lively music.