The Ultimate Country Music Wedding Playlist For A Cowgirl & Cowboy
Having a country wedding is a really amazing choice if you want your Big Day to be laid back, fun and truly unforgettable. However, please keep in mind that your décor should not be the only rustic element of your wedding! Your music should match your wedding theme too!
How to do it? What are the best country songs to include in your wedding playlist? We have gathered some suggestions for you – so read on if you need some inspiration!
• Rascal Flatts’ Bless the Broken Road. If you want to truly celebrate your unique love story and if you want your wedding music to reflect it, this song is just perfect! Great for the first dance, but also great for the moment you walk down the aisle!
• Miranda Lambert’s Makin’ Plans. With a truly unique voice, Miranda Lambert’s song is a great choice for the last dance – but truly, you can incorporate it in any other part of the wedding too.
• Shania Twain’s From This Moment On. Romantic and timeless, this song is absolutely amazing for a first dance – but it can also mark other important moments of the wedding.
• Tim Mcgraw’s My Little Girl. Lovely song for your father-daughter dance! So full of emotion, grace and truth your guests will be brought to tears!
• Blake Shelton’s All About Tonight. Planning an after-party? Open it with this song – it will surely get everyone in the party mood again, so that you can celebrate all night long!
Searching for a truly exquisite wedding DJ to spin at your wedding? Come visit DJ Brock Weddings, take a look at our offer, check out our reviews and book us if you want your wedding music to be really entertaining! You will never regret having made this choice!
AUTHOR: Bridal Marketing Group
Photo source: flickr.com/ RobBixbyPhotography