Celebratory Music for Your Wedding Ceremony
Have you imagined walking down the aisle since you were a little girl? If so, it’s only understandable that you want this moment to be perfect. However, in this day and age, we are proud to show off our style in every situation possible, and you can do so with the right music! After all, this is your moment to shine.
Your wedding ceremony can be filled with music that is unique to you and your partner, to add some pizzazz and personality.
Here at DJ Brock Weddings, we believe that every couple should have their dream wedding ceremony. That’s why we have put together a few tips for choosing your own wedding ceremony music. If you are interested in discovering more, be sure to continue reading:
- You may be seated. Right from the start of your ceremony, there never has to be a dull moment! As your guests take their seats, they can be accompanied by great music that will set the tone for the rest of your festivities. After all, silence is never exciting. An example of a great song choice is 100 Years by Five for Fighting.
- Lead the way. Your best friends and closest family members have agreed to stand by your side for your special day, comprising your bridal party. You can give them an entrance they deserve with grand music. It’s important to choose a song with the perfect pace, not too fast and not too slow, such as You & Me by Dave Matthews Band.
- Here comes the bride! You will shine as you make your grand debut down the aisle! You can make this an epic moment with a unique song. For a bubbly bride, consider All You Need Is Love by the Beatles. However, for a more intimate approach, you could choose A Thousand Years by Christina Perri.
- Take a break. An interlude isn’t always necessary for every ceremony. However, if there are moments when you will need a second to ready yourself, such as for traditions, you won’t want the crickets stealing your spotlight. You can fill the silence and keep the mood alive with a great song, such as Just the Way You Are by Bruno Mars.
- Congratulations! Now that you are married, it’s time to make your grand exit as newlyweds. This is the perfect time to kick off the celebration with the right song. Sugar by Maroon 5 is a trendy song that will get the festivities started.
- The postlude. Everyone is feeling great after such a true display of love, and you should keep the celebratory spirit as guests linger following your ceremony. Songs such as Best Day of My Life by American Authors can keep the good feeling in the air.
Your ceremony is the main event of your big day and should certainly be accompanied by songs that are not only true to your style, but songs that also create the setting you want for the beginning of your marriage. Please contact us here at DJ Brock Weddings today to begin planning your Lake Tahoe wedding music!