5 Chi-Town Tunes You Need to Add to Your Wedding Playlist
As one of the greatest cities in America, Chicago has always been a top-favorite source of inspiration – not only for musicians, but for many other artists too. Why wouldn’t you “steal” inspiration from this city too, for your Big Day? We have gathered some amazing Chi-Town tunes you will really love in your wedding playlist – so read on if you’re searching for ideas.
• Frank Sinatra’s My Kind of Town (Chicago Is). An absolute classic born out of Chicago’s beauty, this song is the kind of tune everyone will recognize and love – from your father-in-law to your youngest bridesmaid.
• Paper Lace The Night Chicago Died. The title of this song may sound a bit gloomy for a wedding – but it’s guaranteed to bring everyone to the dance floor. Again, it is a tune most of the older guests will recognize, but it will definitely attract the other guests too.
• Eddie Vedder’s All the Way. This is the perfect tune to open the champagne bottle to and sign along with your wedding guests. If you have many guests from the Chicago area, there’s a very good chance they will know all the lyrics to this song.
• Michael Jackson’s Chicago. MJ has the power to make people move and dance – so include this song in your playlist if you want your guests to have a truly great time at your wedding.
• Freddy Cole’s On the South Side of Chicago. Looking for a great song for dinner time? This one will surely make everyone relax and enjoy their delicious meals!
If you are searching for a DJ who really knows how to entertain a crowd and how to keep people on the dance floor all night long, make sure to contact DJ Brock Weddings. I have the experience, the dedication and the true attention to detail necessary to make you and your guests happy!
Photo source: flickr.com/ Derick Adame
AUTHOR: Bridal Marketing Group