When you think of planning a wedding, you will most likely consider your menu and décor. However, it is important to remember that you wedding music should be a prominent element of your planning as well. After all, music will be the main form of entertainment for such a celebratory occasion.Read More
Filtering by Tag: Wedding Music
Everyone loves a great wedding! Delicious food, festive favors, and great entertainment will certainly make for a celebratory day. However, for your entertainment to be exceptional, there are some aspects that you will want to consider as you plan yours.Read More
Many DJs fill the world. Therefore, it may pose and tricky to choose just one to provide the music for your wedding. The role of your DJ is not just to provide wonderful music, but to also encourage guests to get out on the dance floor, make announcements, and read the room for a successful presentation of music, leading to festive dancing.Read More
There is no doubt that planning a wedding is a big task! You will spend such a great deal of time developing each and every element to complement your vision. So, it is only understandable that the creation of your big day can cause a bit of stress.Read More
Your first dance should represent nothing but romance! After all, this is such a loving day for you and your partner. With many songs choices available to choose form, you will certainly not be at a loss for inspiration. However, if romance is what you seek, you will want to ensure that the right song is chosen for this special moment.Read More
You will be filled with so much inspiration as you plan your wedding. With many traditions and plenty of etiquette to follow, you will certainly not be at a loss for creativity. As you plan, you will also be exposed to many trends that are everchanging and filling the world of weddings, especially when it comes to your wedding music.Read More
Have you imagined walking down the aisle since you were a little girl? If so, it’s only understandable that you want this moment to be perfect. However, in this day and age, we are proud to show off our style in every situation possible, and you can do so with the right music! After all, this is your moment to shine.Read More
The Beatles, being such an iconic band, have certainly made their mark on the world! With many songs presented throughout the years, they certainly have a wide collection of diverse music that would pose as wonderful options to incorporate into your wedding playlist.
Many moments will be showcased within your wedding, most of which can be accompanied by the perfect song. Do you know that many songs by the Beatles would be great options for these special moments?
Inspiring wedding music to couples planning their big day is such an honor! That’s why, here at DJ Brock Weddings, we have gathered some of the top songs by the Beatles that would be wonderful to incorporate into your wedding. Are you curious to learn what these songs are? If so, continue reading to discover more:
- Your romantic first dance. The first dance that you share with your partner as newlyweds should be an intimate and special moment. After all, your big day should be all about the love that you share together as a couple. For such a romantic event, consider choosing Something by the Beatles. Showcasing that you love every little detail about your partner, from the way they move to their smile, and the fact that your love will continue to grow, this certainly is a beautiful song choice for such a heartfelt moment.
- Hit the dance floor! Your wedding guests will want to dance to some upbeat and festive music throughout your celebration. Get everyone moving and grooving to Eight Days a Week by the Beatles. Not only does this song showcase great rhythm, but the lyrics will flow right into what your big day is all about, love! Highlighting that you will always need the love of your partner, each and every day, this is the perfect song to get everyone in a great mood.
- Say goodbye. After hours of celebrating with your guests, it will be time to say goodbye. Take part in a last dance to let everyone know that you are ready to jet off to your honeymoon. To bid farewell, consider Here Comes the Sun by the Beatles. Representing that your journey in life is just beginning, as the sun rises upon your marriage, could there be a better option to exit your wedding to? We think not!
So many wonderful songs are presented by the Beatles. These are just a few that would pose as great additions to your big day. If you are prepared to book your Lake Tahoe DJ, please feel free to get in touch with DJ Brock Weddings. We look forward to providing your Lake Tahoe wedding with lively music.
Your first dance, being such an intimate moment within your wedding reception, should certainly be complemented with the right song. With your relationship being unique to you and your partner, your first song can be as well.Read More
It’s no surprise that music will create the atmosphere for your wedding. With the right songs, you and your guests can thoroughly enjoy your big day, and each event within it. From your first dance to your bouquet toss, you can choose a unique song to complement each!Read More
Every wedding is full of romance! However, fun should be a prominent feature as well. Music will be the main form of entertainment within your reception. Therefore, your playlist should certainly be constructed the right way.Read More
Your wedding, being such an eventful occasion, should certainly reflect the right sound. With many genres of music that fill that world, you certainly aren’t limited when it comes to songs to play within your wedding reception.Read More
Flowing across the dance floor with your partner, family, and friends will be such a highlight within your wedding reception. Music is what will set the atmosphere for your big day, as well as provide entertainment. While some may think that music is just music, there is a lot more that should go into its planning when it comes to an event as special as a wedding.Read More
One of the top priorities of your wedding day will be ensuring that your guests have a great time! You will of course offer delectable food, and let’s not forget the entertainment of the bouquet and garter toss. However, your music will be what really gets the celebration started!Read More
As you celebrate your nuptials, you will certainly enjoy a dance with your new spouse, as well as your wedding guests. The music will have your hips moving, your feet tapping, and your guests in high spirits as they dance the night away with you and your partner. Your reception can be a hit as everyone enjoys themselves on the dance floor.Read More
As you make your grand debut within your wedding ceremony, you will present a gorgeous dress, lush hair, and bold makeup. To accompany the gorgeous ensemble and style that you have created for your look as the bride, you should also set the right mood with the perfect song.
While you can of course choose the traditional “Wedding March” for your walk down the aisle, it is certainly not the only song that you are limited to!
Here at DJ Brock Weddings, we are so grateful with the opportunity to inspire brides and groom’s wedding music. If you are interested in discovering some unique song choices for your walk down the aisle, be sure to continue reading:
- All of Me by John Legend. What could be a more beautiful song choice than All of Me by John Legend? Reflecting nothing but pure admiration for your partner, the words of this song will radiate romance for your walk down the aisle. “Cause all of me, loves all of you”, just goes to showcase that no matter what, you love your partner, and every flaw or imperfection that they possess.
- Thinking Out Loud by Ed Sheeran. If you are seeking a more bubbly tune for your walk down the aisle, Thinking Out Loud by Ed Sheeran is an ideal choice. With words that depict love shared throughout a lifetime, this is the perfect song for starting off your marriage the right way. This loving song showcases that from present day to even 70 years old, love will always fill your hearts!
- Lucky by Jason Mraz. The song title says it all! Lucky by Jason Mraz is a song that showcases how lucky it is to be in love. It is such a special feeling to be in love with your best friend, and being able to come home to them each and every day. Isn’t this the type of feeling that you want to reflect within your wedding ceremony?
Every song has its own meaning, which is why it is important to choose yours wisely to reflect the loving and intimate bond you share together as a couple. Here at DJ Brock Weddings, we would be honored with the opportunity to plan and perform your wedding music. Are you still on the hunt for a wedding DJ in Lake Tahoe? If so, be sure to contact us today.
Now that you are engaged, you have likely delved into the wedding planning process. Searching for the best of the best vendors, venues, cuisines, décor, and trying your hardest to find quality inspiration that is also unique. When it comes to your wedding entertainment, there are so many questions to be asked, and so many details to consider.
If you have never helped plan a wedding, or been present for meeting with vendors, hiring your own can be intimidating. When you want the best DJ, it’s crucial to ask the right questions. Do you know what questions to ask your DJ before the big day?
Here at DJ Brock Weddings, we know how important it is to be happy with your wedding entertainment, as well as have all the necessary information. That’s why we have put together a few wedding music questions that brides often ask. If you are planning your own wedding entertainment, be sure to keep reading to learn more:
- Questions about your music options for a church wedding. If you are hosting your wedding day in a church, you may be wondering what music is allowed. There are some churches that require only religious music to be played, while others are perfectly accepting if you don’t choose to play religious music. Your DJ will of course follow these guidelines if need be. However, these answers will need to come from the person running your chosen church.
- Questions about your entrance. This is it. This is the last walk you will take as an unmarried individual. Your grand entrance is an event that should be perfect. When it comes to the music that will play while you walk to the ceremony stage, you may have a few questions. One question may be whether or not you have to use the traditional “Wedding March”. The answer is no. Keep in mind, this is your wedding day, and you can enter to whatever song makes you happy. There are many lovely songs available that would be wonderful for your entrance. Another question often asked is if the bridesmaids must enter to the same song that the bride does. The answer again, is no. They can if you would like them to, but they definitely don’t have to. It’s your wedding ceremony, so what you say goes.
- Questions about dance traditions. There are many dance traditions that will be featured within your reception, such as your first dance, mother/son, and father/daughter dance. Brides and Grooms often forget that this is their big day, and they can choose to honor or incorporate whichever traditions they want. If you or your partner aren’t close to your parents, there is no rule that says you must incorporate a dance for them. This is your wedding day and you don’t have to dance with anyone you don’t want to.
These are just a few of the common questions that engaged couples have pertaining to their wedding entertainment. Hopefully these will help you plan your own wedding music. Wedding planning should not be so draining, that’s why we at DJ Brock Weddings want to help you plan your wedding music with ease. If you are ready to work with a Lake Tahoe wedding DJ, be sure to contact us today.
Now that your vows have been recited, the bride has been kissed, and you have made your grand exit, it’s time to make your way to the reception to celebrate your nuptials. You will be able to indulge in sweets, a tasty cuisine, bubbly champagne, and move your hips on the dance floor to your favorite music.
This is the time where you will be able to dance and celebrate your marriage with your loved ones. So surely, you will want to keep them on the dance floor as much as possible. But, how do you go about it?
Here at DJ Brock Weddings, we know how important it is for your guests to join you in the wedding festivities. That’s why we have put together a few tips to keep your wedding guests on the dance floor. If you are planning your own big day, be sure to keep reading to learn more:
- Book incredible entertainment. When it comes to choosing a DJ, keep in mind that they will directly affect the mood of your reception. From their entertainment skills to their personality, it’s crucial to decide on the perfect DJ for your big day. Once you have a quality entertainer, your guests will be more inclined to flock to the dance floor. As a side note, a top-notch DJ will also know how to keep your guests moving their hips on the dance floor through encouragement and of course the right songs.
- Welcome suggestions. If you have ever been to a wedding, you may have noticed a theme when it comes to the music being played. There are your love songs, and upbeat songs, and of course the classics. You may never know which songs will be played, but wouldn’t it be nice if you could request a special song, perhaps for you and your partner or date? Wouldn’t that make you more excited to dance? Allowing your guests the opportunity to request songs gets them excited to get up and dance.
- Lead the way. This is your wedding, and if anyone should be celebrating, it’s you and your partner. If you guys lead the way to the dance floor, your guests are more likely to follow. Don’t be afraid to get up there and show off those moves you have been working so hard on. Your guests will also enjoy the opportunity to dance with the new bride and groom.
Keeping your guests on the dance floor is a crucial part to your celebration. These tips will help you make the most of your big day. Here at DJ Brock Weddings, we want to help you host an incredible reception. If you are planning your own wedding day, and in search of a Lake Tahoe DJ, feel free to contact us today.
AUTHOR: Marketing Marriage
Photo Source: https://www.flickr.com - Ally Mauro
After you and your partner recite your vows, promising to love each other in sickness and in health until death do you part, it’s time to make your way back up the aisle a newlywed couple. This moment is just as important as your wedding entrance, and can finish the ceremony with just the right ambiance. But, to create the perfect recessional, you need to pair it with the right song.
Your recessional is the first step you will take as a married couple. You can set the stage, and make the moment feel magical and incredible. All you must do is pick the right song. How do you know where to start when choosing your recessional song?
Here at DJ Brock Weddings, we believe that every couple should have a marvelous wedding soundtrack, including their recessional. That’s why we have put together a few tips to help you choose the perfect recessional song for your own big day. If you are planning your wedding, be sure to continue reading to discover more:
- Modern love songs. Perhaps, modern love songs just speak to you and your partner on a deeper level. They understand the love you share and come in a variety of different styles and tempos. You can create the perfect mood for your exit with a modern love song, such as “I’m Yours” by Jason Mraz or “Rhythm of Love” by Plain White T’s. These new classics are sure to help you set your desired mood for your own wedding exit.
- Non-traditional songs. Following the traditional route, just may not be you and your partner’s style. Perhaps you enjoy mixing it up and taking a less traditional path. With songs such as “Beautiful Day” by U2 or “Can’t Take My Eyes Off You” by Andy Williams, you can set an upbeat ambiance that will initiate a good foot tap from your guests. Not only will this add a little pizzazz to your exit, but you will have chosen a non-traditional song that highlights you and your partner’s style.
- Classical songs. Sometimes, you can’t beat the classic choices, from “Wedding March” by Mendelssohn to “Trumpet Tune” by Purcell. This is especially wonderful for those couples who imagine a traditional wedding, as they provide your exit with a sense of regal beauty.
Believe it or not, the music played at your wedding will create your personal wedding soundtrack, from the moment you make your way down the aisle. Here at DJ Brock Weddings, we want to help you create the perfect soundtrack for your big day. If you are ready to begin planning your Lake Tahoe wedding DJ, be sure to contact us today.
When it comes to your wedding, you will want to ensure that every aspect is perfect. From your food to your décor, each element will work together to comprise your big day. Most importantly though, your wedding music will be what creates the atmosphere, so you will certainly want to hire the right DJ so that you can have confidence that your entertainment will be outstanding.
However, as you plan your music, there are some misconceptions about wedding DJs that you certainly should not believe.
Here at DJ Brock Weddings, we understand what it takes to provide quality sound for your big day. That’s why we have gathered some of the top misconceptions about wedding DJs that should not be believed. If you are curious to lean more, be sure to continue reading:
- You must provide your DJ with a playlist. Having to provide your DJ with a playlist is certainly one of the largest misconceptions. In fact, it is best to allow your DJ to read the crowd during your wedding, to know which songs and genres are best to play within certain times. It is always great to provide your DJ with some insight of some of your favorite songs, genres you would like played and overall the sound that you would like to reflect, however, it is not a necessity to do. You can have as little or as much input as you would like when it comes to your wedding playlist.
- A DJ just plays music. While playing music is of course a DJ’s top duty, this is not the only task that they will take care of when it comes to your big day! Your DJ will take part in also acting as a MC for your wedding. Encouraging guests to dance, making announcements and providing a fun environment will all be within the services that you will receive from them. So, no, playing music is certainly not the only service that your DJ will provide.
- A DJ shouldn’t take requests. While you won’t want your DJ only playing requests, it is still certainly acceptable that your guests can make them. Your wedding guests deserve to hear music they like, so allowing them to provide your DJ with some song requests is never a bad thing! Or, you can send some song request cards with your RSVP’s, to help you better formulate a playlist.
Every wedding is unique! And the music played should be as well. Here at DJ Brock Weddings, it is our goal to provide you with quality DJ services. If you are still searching for a Lake Tahoe DJ, be sure to contact us today.