If you are like most of the couples out there, you want your wedding to be stunning from all points of view. You want every second of the Big Day to matter, to be meaningful and to be absolutely memorable.
How to make sure you have a grand send-off? What are some of the most unique wedding send-off ideas you will surely love? We have gathered some of them right below – so read on if you need some inspiration for your big wedding exit.
• A red carpet. It really doesn’t get any simpler or more elegant than that. Feel like a true gorgeous celebrity as you make your wedding exit! Roll out the red carpet and make this moment a genuinely unforgettable one!
• Some paper airplanes. If you’re the kind of couple who loves the idea of being playful and childish, you will also love having paper airplanes incorporated into your wedding. Just hand them out to guests, as people to write down the wishes and to toss them as you make your exit. It will be a romantic moment for sure!
• Lavender. With summer right around the corner, lavender is a truly beautiful option. Fragranced and summer-y, this lovely herb can make for a send-off that’s really unique. Just provide your guests with small bags of dried lavender leaves and they’ll love tossing these at you!
• Noise makers. Want the world to hear you’re making your grand wedding exit? Offer guests noise makers of different types and ask them to play around as you step out of your wedding! It will be noisy, it will be fun and it will be really full of joy and energy!
• Sparklers. We know sparklers have become absolute classics of the wedding send-offs – but there’s a very good reason people still love them. They are whimsical, magical and they make for great photos – so if you like the idea, you can definitely include it in your wedding!
DJ Brock Weddings is the kind of wedding DJ who truly knows what couples (and their guests) are looking for. Exquisite, dedicated, talented and always equipped with top-notch technology, we can provide you disc jockey services that are of the highest quality there is. Contact us, find out more about our services and book us for the Big Day!
Photo source: flickr.com/ EpicFireworks
AUTHOR: Bridal Marketing Group