Every song played at your wedding should be meaningful. It should speak about the two of you as individuals and as a couple as well. It should be all about your love story and the hopes you share for your future together.
Sure, picking a beautiful song for your First Dance is essential – but have you thought about the song you will play at your Last Dance too? If not, here are some suggestions to inspire you:
• Diana Ross and The Supremes – Ain’t No Mountain High Enough. Indeed, there’s no mountain high enough for true love – and as a couple about to commit to each other for the rest of your lives, you know this better than anyone!
• Prince – Kiss. Looking for a really romantic song for your Last Dance, but want to be sure it has a perfectly upbeat vibe to it as well? Prince’s Kiss can really do this for you!
• The Rembrandts’ I’ll Be There for You. The anthem of one of the most popular shows of all time, I’ll Be There for You is ideal for a wide range of couples: from those who are big fans of Friends, to those who really believe in commitment, friendship and love.
• Tonny Bennett – The Best Is Yet to Come. Yes, you surely have amazing hopes for your future as a married couple. And this song is perfect to end the night on a high-hope feeling!
• Alanis Morisette – Thank You. A high-energy song with a mellow and romantic “undertone” to it, this option is really amazing if you want to make for a truly unforgettable Last Dance. Give it a listen and you will surely fall in love with it!
If you are searching for a DJ who will help you entertain your guests the best way possible, make sure to check us out! DJ Brock Weddings provides high-quality wedding DJ services for brides and grooms who want a genuinely unforgettable Big Day – so you will not be disappointed by what we offer!
Photo source: flickr.com/ Jessica_Branstetter
AUTHOR: Bridal Marketing Group