5 Ideas for Rockin’ Wedding After-Parties
Your wedding reception is going to be amazing – but if you want the party to last until the first rays of sun come up, you are surely thinking of planning an after-party as well. How to do that? What are some wedding after-party ideas you will definitely love? We have gathered some tips for you – so read on if you want some inspiration.
• A disco party. It doesn’t matter how young or old your guests may be – disco will never go out of style. Decorate your after-party location with a disco ball and play some funky songs all night long. Everyone will have the time of their lives!
• Bring in a food truck. After so much dancing, people will really enjoy having a delicious late-night snack. And what other better, more entertaining way to do this than by bringing in a tasty food truck? Your guests will LOVE this idea!
• Go visit a local carnival. Are you having a destination wedding? See if there aren’t any carnivals nearby – they can be really fun for everyone. Plus, doing this will allow guests to infuse with bits and pieces of the local culture too.
• Light up a bonfire. If you plan on having a beach wedding, take advantage of your romantic location and see if you can light up a bonfire on the beach. It will be huge fun for all of your guests!
• Karaoke party. The best part about karaoke is that not everyone is meant to sing – but anyone can make a fun show out of it. Bring your guests to a karaoke party and they will make for unforgettable memories!
Searching for an experienced, dedicated and talented wedding DJ? Contact DJ Brock Weddings and we will be there to make sure you and your guests are thoroughly entertained! Contact us and you will not regret it!
Photo source: flickr.com/ Tambako the Jaguar
AUTHOR: Bridal Marketing Group