5 Secrets to a Fun Wedding Reception
Your wedding is going to be emotional and it is most likely going to be quite stressful as well. But more than anything, your wedding should be a happy event your guests will remember for the fun moments just as much as they do it for the touchy ones.
How to have a fun wedding reception? What are the secret ingredients you should keep in mind when planning the Big Day? We have gathered them right below – so read on and find out more.
• Fun food. Your food doesn’t have to be expensive – but it does have to be really great looking and it has to be very tasty too. For some extra entertainment, plan a fun food station too. A popcorn bar, a taco bar or a sushi bar can be a really great way to keep guests happy, satiated and entertained too.
• Fun drinks. Same as your food, your drinks should be very fun as well. We suggest you plan a unique signature cocktail inspired by your favorite drinks and by your wedding theme – your guests will love this!
• Fun for the kids. Planning to invite children at your wedding? If so, do make sure they are properly entertained by hiring a children’s entertainer or by planning some cute games and activities for them.
• Fun for the adults. A photo booth, a special entertainer, great wedding décor – these are the details that will surprise your guests and make them have the time of their lives at your wedding. Don’t be scarce with this kind of surprises and your guests will love it!
• Fun first dance. Sure, this is a very romantic and unforgettable moment – but that doesn’t mean you are not allowed to spice it up with a sudden break into a more upbeat song, with some funky dance moves. This is the kind of “extra” guests always appreciate!
Searching for a DJ? Contact DJ Brock Weddings and have us mix at your wedding! Both you and your guests will love our services!
Photo source: flickr.com/ "Stròlic Furlàn" - Davide Gabino
AUTHOR: Bridal Marketing Group