5 People You'll Find on the Dance Floor at Every Wedding
Your wedding is bound to be an eclectic mélange of people whose eating, drinking, joking and generally “having fun” styles differ a lot. And yet, there will always be certain types of people you are more than likely to find on the dance floor at every wedding. What are they? How to spot them right away? We have gathered some tips for you – so read on and find out more.
• The nostalgic one. This is the guy or gal who knows all the lyrics to those old-school songs and who’ll be on the dance floor as soon as he/she hears something he/she loves. Most likely, he/she will spend plenty of time dancing at your wedding!
• The adorable kid. It may be your flower girl or your ring bearer, but it may also be any other child-guest at your wedding. He/she is clumsy and adorable – and your photographer will not resist the temptation of shooting at least a couple of photos with this cute bundle of joy.
• The dancing queen. She’s the kind of lady who not only knows how to dance, but does it perfectly while on high heels – and for hours in a row. The only time you’ll see her off the dance floor is when she has a sip or two of her favorite drink – but she’ll be right back in the middle of the dance floor as soon as she’s done hydrating.
• The dancing mom. She is most likely a baby boomer who hasn’t partied like this since the 1980s – and man, she’ll have the time of her life at your wedding!
• The slightly inappropriate couple. Watching these guys dance makes you feel ashamed for your grandmother (who’s probably watching them dance too). They are very touchy-feely and they feel like the entire night is dedicated to them. As long as they aren’t hurting anyone, who’s to say they are not having tons of fun?
Searching for a DJ who really knows how to entertain all these people – and more? Contact DJ Brock Weddings and allow us to mix the best music for your amazing crowd! We guarantee both you and your guests will absolutely love our services!
Photo source: flickr.com/ katherinemuchadoo
AUTHOR: Bridal Marketing Group