5 Fun Wedding Entertainment Ideas You’ll Love
Your wedding is all about you, about your love story and about happiness in its purest and most energizing form. Naturally, you want your guests to be properly entertained at your wedding – but what are some great ideas to help you do this?
We have gathered 5 fun wedding entertainment ideas you and your guests will love – so if you’re searching for inspiration, make sure to read on and find out more.
• Fun games. From board games to fun wedding-themed games, there’s a myriad of fun options you could pick from (including the classic Mad Libs or even personalized crossword puzzle games). Guests will love having fun with these!
• Scavenger hunt. Feeling competitive and active? Why not organize a wedding-themed scavenger hunt for your wedding guests? Offer a cute prize as well – this way, people will be even more willing to get in the game.
• Karaoke. Sure, we’re not all natural-born singers – but even so, karaoke is one of the most entertaining party activities ever. Why not bring a karaoke station at your wedding too? Just imagine your uncle trying to pull off his Frank Sinatra and it will definitely bring a smile on your face!
• Entertainment for the little ones. If you have invited kids at your wedding, make sure they are just as properly entertained as the adults. Fun coloring books, video games, board games and even magicians can be brought in for the little ones to have fun with.
• Great music. Undoubtedly, this is one of the fundamental pillars of every wedding entertainment plan – so remember to create a playlist guests will love and genuinely want to dance to. It’s going to be a night they will definitely remember!
Searching for the perfect wedding DJ for your Big Day? Come visit DJ Brock Weddings and allow me to be part of your love story! My exquisite wedding DJ services are here to serve you and your future spouse, so that everyone has a truly great time at your wedding!
Photo source: flickr.com/ amiefedora
AUTHOR: Bridal Marketing Group